Frequently Asked Questions
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
3. Wait for 30 seconds.
4. Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
5. First turn on your modem and wait for it to initialize(let the lights become stable).
6. Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
7. Now turn on your computerconnected to the network. You should now be able to access the Internet.
Please note that for power cycling, it’s important that you switch on the devices only in the specified order.